Time makes all the people with glasses showcase it with style rather than trying to get rid of it, it’s more of a style element these days.
Indian eyewear companies are estimated to be over 11,000 crores.
Some fantastic brands came up with eyewear, including sunglasses, spectacles, and lenses.
Here is the list of the top 10 Optical companies in India which are making the most sales.
- Lenskart is one of the most eminent eyewear brands.
- This company became one of the first ones to form an online platform for optical eyewear.
- Lenskart made it really convenient to choose and style glasses well at affordable prices.
- One of the best parts of the app is, being able to see how you would look in the glasses you are choosing to buy, almost as if you’re trying them on, this came as something extremely new to people, which made this brand better.
- There are over 400 stores in Lenskart, founded in 2010 by Peyush Bansal and Amit Chaudhary.
2. Titan Eyeplus
- Another well-recognized brand known for having a wide range of sunglasses, spectacles, and lenses for men, women, and kids.
- Known for a wide range of styles that would suit your aesthetic style.
- There are more than 500 physical stores in India.
- A trustworthy brand that would let you have to try on and choose from the overwhelming amount of designs they offer makes sure to get one to go with your fashion.
- Founded in 2007, the founder is Xerxes Desai.
- Specsmakers is known for being good at crafting amazing styles for affordable prices.
- There are more than 250 physical stores in India.
- They make the process of getting glasses better as their process is fast, with amazing services and amazing styles.
- Founded in 2011 by Pratik Shah.
4. Himalaya Opticals
- Himalaya Opticals was founded back in 1935 and is one of the oldest brands when it comes to optical eyewear.
- There are more than 100 stores in India, known for their affordable prices and extremely well-made quality preserved.
- In 1935, it was founded by Jeetmal Ji Binani.
- Coolwinks is known for keeping up with the youthful style of the generation.
- They have a really promising quality almost always getting stock-ups for newer designs to better meet the fashion profile of the era.
- Founded in 2016 by Ganesh Iyer.
- Widely known brand Fastrack is famous for its watches, perfumes, wallets, fashionable eyewear, and so much more.
- Established back in 1998, it got eminent for being a part of fashion for urban youths.
- Fastrack catches the attention of being one of the top brands with a catch look complimenting your fashion statement completing your look with accessories and protective eyewear.
- Founded by Xerxes Desai.
- Eyedo is another prominent eyewear brand that has had physical stores in the past 25 years.
- Eyedo is extremely promising for its eyewear, making it a really reliable brand that would not let you down by the quality of it.
- Online stores have made the customer experience really well in the past few years.
- The women’s eyewear is amazing in Eyedo and that is clearly observable through their vast choices of designs.
- Founded in 2012 by Ronen Yemini.
- Ray-Ban is an American-based brand established in the year 1937 and is one of the most famous eyewear brands in the industry, vastly famous throughout India.
- Having one of the most impressive collections of eyewear and sunglasses, it is leading ahead with its quality and its extravagance.
- Very classy, very fashionable, and founded by Leonardo Del Vecchio.
- One of the most prominent ones again, Polaroid, is a world-famous brand, made for taking proper care of your eyes.
- Polaroid offers you tons of categories and styles to choose from.
- Established in 1937 by Edwin H. Land.
- Oakley is an Italian brand that has made its place in the Indian market in the midst of high classes known for its fashionable and unique designs with protective sunglasses.
- Oakley is known for being reliable and promising.
- Established in 1975 by James Jannard.
Which is the best optical brand in India?
Lenskart is one of the best and leading brands in India, it has everything a consumer would want and has gotten really famous over the past few years thanks to the online websites and apps which make things really easy for us as customers.
The revenue of Lenskart is estimated to be INR 936 crores.
Which optical brand is best?
Burberry is one of the best and most expensive eye brands famous among celebrities and is one of the fashion wear and known for that only.
Is the optical business profitable in India?
The Indian eyewear market is growing heavily, for now, a good optical franchise is surely a profitable business.
How many opticians are there in India?
India has approximately 9,000 optometrists trained for 4 years and 40,000 trained for 2 years.
What is the profit margin on eyeglasses?
Recent reports show that they can earn a profit from rupees 1,00,000 or 2,00,000. The profit margin is actually 30-40% based on the sales.